DISNEYLAND® RESORT GRAD NITE DRESS CODE
Prepared by the Disneyland® Resort Grad Nite Team
The Disneyland® Resort Dress Code Guidelines have been established to ensure a casual and comfortable environment for all of our guests. It is ultimately the school’s responsibility to ensure that all students and chaperones adhere to the Disneyland® Resort Dress Code Guidelines.
What should I wear to Grad Nite?
We recommend all students and chaperones attending Grad Nite dress in comfortable casual attire and wear good walking shoes. It is also recommended schools check the local weather report prior to arriving in Anaheim to determine if a sweatshirt or jacket will be needed during their visit.
What attire is inappropriate?
Attire that is not appropriate for the theme parks (and which may result in refusal of admittance or ejection):
- Costumes may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing or loose fitting clothing which may drag on the ground and create a potential trip hazard
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs
- Bare feet
Exception: Attire intended to identify those wearing it is acceptable (e.g., military uniforms, cultural attire)
What if my school has a stricter dress code guideline?
Some individual school dress code policies may be stricter than that of the Disneyland® Resort. We highly suggest that all schools/organizations conduct their own security and dress code screening of their students and chaperones prior to departing the school and arriving at the Disneyland® Resort for faster and smoother processing once at the Grad Nite security screening. Disneyland® Resort Security has the right to refuse admission to anyone they deem inappropriately dressed
Be Safe and Make Good Choices
Why not click the Chat Icon, we would love to chat with you!